Popular AC (Aft Cabin) version ideal for family cruising or occasional regatta sailing.
FLY has been upgraded by current owner to make short/single handing easy with all critical control lines led back to cockpit and is equipped with an original Farrier F32 dagger board rudder with kick up function. Honda BF 15 long tail with E-start& power tilt outboard connected to tiller making marina maneuvering easy.
Road Trailer is included for road legal trailing.
New 2018 North Sails 3Di NorDac main and jib which a good combination long life between racing laminate and Dacron, Kemp All-purpose Screecher for light wind cruising or racing. Spare set of UK sails (2010) Dacron included.
Full Electronics: Tack Tick wireless wind/speed/depth combined with Raymarine E7 multifunction display, autopilot, AIS, Battery monitoring system all full integrated.
Cabin interior lining is replaced with light colored easy clean material for improved aesthetics and livability. Triple propane burner gas stove and LED lighting throughout the cabins
Width: 6.84m / 2.55m (folded)
Draft: 1,67 m / 0,41m
Sail Area: 54sqm
Built year 1992 by Ostac Australia
Sails / Rigging:
- Main: 36 sqm full batten with 2 reefs North Sails 3Di NorDac (2018) on Tides Marine sail track
- Jib: 18,7 sqm North Sails 3Di NorDac (2018) on Harken Furler
- Screacher: Kemp s/ails Tri /Radial D/P CZ30 Laminate on Selden Endless line Furler (2011)
- Lazy bag and lazy jacks
- Synthetic shrouds Mast and back stays DM 20 (2015)
- Aluminum mast and boom
- 2x Andersen ST 28 self tailing winches on cabin top
- 8 Spinlock jammers on cabin top
- 2x Andersen ST 28 winches on cockpit coamings
- Original Traveler with blocks
- Blocks and barber haulers for Jib & Screecher
- Mast raising gear
- Raymarine E7 display (2015) integrated with:
- Tack Tick Wireless wind/speed/depth (2010)
- Raymarine AIS650 Class B transponder (2018)
- Standard Horizon VHF radio (2013) with cockpit mic
- Raymarine Evo-1 Auto-Pilot (with quick engage/release from cockpit) 2016
- Raymarine Depth/Speed Transducer 2016
- LED navigation and anchor lights
- Stereo with Bluetooth 2017 with cockpit speakers
- LED lights in cabin.
- Switch panel with 4 USB sockets and voltage meter
- 100 Ah Domestic AGM Battery (2016)
- 16 Ah Engine start battery (2016)
- Victron energy Battery monitoring system (2016)
- Weaco Battery Charger 125A
- Shore power connection
- Sprayhood, and cockpit tent (2012) keep cockpit dry when in harbor, for comfortable main-rear cabin transfer in colder and wet conditions
- 3-burner gas stove with glass cover plate
- Compressor fridge (12v/230v)
- Marine Toilet
- Cockpit cushions
- Swim/safety ladder on transom
- Honda BF 15 long tail with power tilt with quick engage/release tiller-coupling (2008)
- Fortress Anchor FX 7 & 16 with anchor line and chain
- Road trailer (3T) (2011) with Dutch matriculation
Contact by E mail: email@example.com